Read our free resources to help you find the right products for your application & requirements.
Drinking water, tap water, leaks as well as private water supplies:
- Read an overview of the potential contaminants in your water
- Why test your water and water supply?
- Unusual colours, smells and taste of your water? Find out what it could be & read further advice on finding the right test kit
- We offer a range of kits to test multiple elements – compare our single use kits , laboratory kits and photometers
- Choosing the right water testing kit for a water improvement & purification system, water cooler or a pool, spa or hot tub
- Drinking water testing and how to understand the results of your Water Test Kit
- How do I know if there is lead in my water? Test for lead correctly and what immediate steps can be taken to reduce lead exposure
- How to get the best drinking water – which water filter / purifier?
- How to check if my water filter / purifier is working?
- How to test the pH of soap & shampoo?
- What is best pH level for drinking water? How to measure the pH of water & other liquids correctly
- How do I find out where a leak is coming from? Quick way to find the source of a leak in a property
- How to test for Legionella in water and biofilms
Swimming, open water swimming, pools & hot tubs:
- How to look after your hot tub safely and test the water regularly
- How to test the quality of Open Water for bathing or swimming
Commercial Applications for Water Testing:
- Buyers Guide – Water Testing on vessels, ships as well as water tanks in remote locations
For other applications, like water testing for pools & aquariums etc. you can also search our ‘Browse by Use’ – Menu.
We offer water test kits which contain a range of different tests to give you a wide overview of the quality of your water. To test water:
- Field / Home (single use) Tests: Click here to compare our multi-packs. Click here to view the full range of single use tests.
- Laboratory Tests: Click here to compare our multi-test-kits. Click here to view the full range of laboratory tests.
- Photometers: Click here to compare our range of photometers. Click here to view the full range.
Download our Free Water Guide, containing the most frequently asked questions:
Disclaimer: Only opinions based upon our own personal experience or information detailed in academic journals or other publications is cited. This has been done exclusively for anyone who is interested in this subject but is not intended to replace proper analysis. We cannot accept responsibility and liability of any kind which may result from the application of this information. We always recommend to consult an expert to discuss any test results or get a full recommendation on the specific subject and specific to your situation by an expert. This information is owned by SimplexHealth and you do NOT have the right to reprint, sell, auction or distribute this information