55W (45LPM) Ultra Violet Water Treatment Systems
£300.99 Inc VAT (£250.83 Ex VAT)
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
MODEL NUMBER: UV-55W
AquaKlenze UV Systems provide a sleek, compact design and economical ultraviolet water treatment for low flow and medium flow applications such as:
- light commercial
- reverse osmosis systems
- vending machines
- food industry
AquaKlenze units use a stainless steel water chamber maximising full use of the available ultra violet energy resulting in long exposure times and high UV doses whilst minimising UV light absorption into the chamber wall.
Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Guardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
Specially designed and tested regular output lamp provides consistent and reliable ultra violet output over entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
Please note that UV sterilisers do not improve the taste of the feed water. They should be incorporated into a system comprising the appropriate water filters to remove particles and to treat the water to make it palatable. Our trained staff can advise on the appropriate system to meet any combination of feed water flow and quality.
IMPORTANT – If you intend to install this product to a domestic or public water supply we strongly advise you install pre-treatment to a minimum rating of 5 microns.
- Inner quartz sleeve with highly polished quartz structure to provide optimum wavelength penetration.
- The system is easy to maintain and service with easy lamp replacement.
- Equipped with a slip connector that allows for easy removal of lamp without special tools.
- Built with a durable heavy duty 304 internal polished stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultra violet degradation whilst allowing full refraction surface for the UV light providing constant contact levels of sterilisation.
- CE ballast power supply, which has an audible alarm and visual indicator in the unlikely event of lamp failure.
- Lamp watts: 55W
- Flow Rate: 45 L/min (Litre per minute)
- Power ratings 220/240VAC
- Dimensions: 63 x 960 mm
- Operating pressure: 125 psi max
- Inlet/outlet: 3/4″
- 9000 hrs lamp life ( approx. 1 year of use)
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).