Fluoride, Chlorine & Heavy Metals Water Filter System
£51.99 Inc VAT (£43.33 Ex VAT)
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
AquaKlenze Chlorine, Fluoride, Bacteria, chlorine & Heavy Metals Water Filter System
Consists of a single AquaKlenze HMFLR filter cartridge and a 10″ imperial filter housing.
There is considerable medical evidence against adding fluoride into our tap water and this system is perfect for those who are concerned about their levels of fluoride intake and want to reduce it from their drinking tap water. Also with the added benefit of coconut carbon and KDF media to remove bacteria, Chlorine bad taste and odours.
Fluoride is toxic, yoo high a dosage of fluoride causes headache, abdominal pain, eye pain and skin pain. Moreover, there is a general feeling of being ill. In people with kidney problems caused dialysis water with fluoride bone abnormalities. Fluoride is also responsible for lower IQ and causes neurological problems. Users of fluoride are generally less critical and more willingly.
More and more studies show that even small amounts of fluoride can all have devastating effects on health, in the form of tooth damage and osteoporosis.
Filter life: upto 9 months
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).