SafeSoda Superior Soda 450g Alkalising Powder
£24.99 Ex VAT) Inc VAT (
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
SafeSoda Superior Soda is a 100% natural, high quality Pharmaceutical Grade Bicarb to enhance your everyday life and well being. By increasing and maintaining a correct body pH ensures a healthier and longer life. Superior Soda boasts some amazing attributes such as: Aluminum Free, Gluten Free, Fat Free, Cholesterol Free, Lactose Free and Sugar Free to name a few. All Bicarbs are not the same and the SafeSoda Superior Soda is the highest possible quality on the market today.
Neutralise Acid, Alkalise the Body and Stabilise and Raise pH.
Western diets are high in acid-forming foods, resulting in the body pH becoming more acidic. A diet and supplements high in Alkalinity may help to neutralise the acid to bring your body back into balance and function more effectively.
Superior Soda contains Pharmaceutical grade Bicarbonate of Soda that is highly alkaline and with a neutral taste.
Directions for use: For general health, take 1 level teaspoon (4 grams) in 500ml of water 30 to 60 minutes prior to food or 90 minutes after food. For more dosage applications contact us and we will send you the How To Test Yourself information.
Servings per container: 112
Active Ingredient per 1 gram of powder: Sodium Bicarbonate 1 gram
Not sure which are the right alkaline minerals & salts for you? Compare our range here.
Please note: This is not a medication. You must check with your health practitioner before taking. Check with your health practitioner if you are taking other medicine, have known kidney problems, heart problem, high blood pressure, are pregnant or are on a low sodium diet. Safe Soda and Love Thy Temple take no responsibility for any unsafe practice.
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).