SimplexHealth Water Quality Test Kit 10-in-One
£26.99 Inc VAT (£22.49 Ex VAT)
Bulk Order Discount (Unit Price)
|2 - 3||£24.29|
This Water Quality Test Kit tests 2 water samples for 9 of the most important parameters and 1 water sample for bacteria – making it ideal to identify potential issues in your water quality so you will know how to correctly treat your water. This kit tests for: coliform bacteria, nitrate, nitrite, total hardness, total alkalinity, total chlorine, free chlorine, copper, iron & pH.
Suitable for: fresh water samples, including water from taps, wells, springs, boreholes, ponds as well as rain water
- Easy to use kit provides a convenient way to check your water for 10 of the top water quality concerns.
- Do-it-yourself test kit. Everything needed to perform and analyse the tests is included.
- The tests are fast and provide you with results in minutes, only the bacteria test takes 24 – 48 hours.
- Requires no technical training, instrumentation, powders, liquids or tablets. Non-toxic ingredients.
- Easily compare your results to the drinking water standard for the EU/UK using the information included.
- The bacteria test includes an E.coli check – so should you have a positive test result than you check with a UV-light (separately available) if E.coli was present in the water sample.
- Each test kit includes:
- 1 x coliform bacteria test, with simultaneous E.coli detection
- 2 tests for each: free & total chlorine, nitrate & nitrite, hardness, pH, total alkalinity, iron and copper.
- Detailed test instructions, colour chart as well as information to compare the results to EU/UK drinking water standards.
This test uses our simple Dip-Wait-Read Method. To view the full Instructions click here.
|Test||Sensitivity||Test Range||Result Time|
|Bacteria*||1 colony per 100 ml||present/absent||24 to 48 hours|
|Total Alkalinity||0, 40, 80, 120, 180, 240, 500 ppm (mg/l)||0 to 500 ppm||30 seconds|
|Free Chlorine||0, 0.05, 0.2, 0.6, 1.5, 4, 10 ppm (mg/l)||0 to 10 ppm||50 seconds|
|Total Chlorine||0, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 0.8, 4, 10 ppm (mg/l)||0 to 10 ppm||40 seconds|
|Copper||0, 0.1, 0.5, 1, 2 ppm (mg/l)||0 to 2 ppm||50 seconds|
|Total Hardness||0, 50, 120, 250, 425, 1000 ppm (mg/l) / 0, 3, 7, 15, 25, 59 GPG||0 to 1000 ppm||30 seconds|
|Iron||0, 0.05, 0.1, 0.3, 1 ppm (mg/l)||0 to 1 ppm||25 seconds|
|Nitrate (as N)**||0, 2, 10, 20, 50 ppm (mg/l)||0 to 50 ppm||1 minute|
|Nitrite (as N)**||0, 0.2, 1, 1.5, 3 ppm (mg/l)||0 to 3 ppm||1 minute|
|pH||2, 4, 5, 6.5, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5, 12||2 to 12||30 seconds|
*The bacteria test kit detects total coliform (which is faecal bacteria for the most part) which are commonly used to determine the sanitary quality of water. Should the result be positive then the presence of E.coli can be established using a UV-light.
**Results are shown as Nitrogen (as N), not Nitrate (NO3) and Nitrite (NO2). For conversion of levels to NO2 and NO3, multiply Nitrate value by 4.4 to get NO3 mg/l; and multiply Nitrite value by 3.3 to get NO2 mg/l.
Not sure which is the right water testing kit for you? Click here to compare our range of multi-pack options.
Please note: that this is a screening test and can not be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. This test kit provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. SimplexHealth expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions, or reliance of test results. This is not a measuring instrument. Store in a cool, dry (below 32°C) place and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. No MSDS required. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids. Use a fresh water sample for each test. Do not touch test pad and do not consume water which has been tested.
|Each kit contains:||
1 x coliform bacteria test, with simultaneous E.coli detection
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).