Water Low Range Permanganate 0-3ppm (50 tests)
£14.99 Inc VAT (£12.49 Ex VAT)
Potassium Permanganate is a strong oxidising agent and is used extensively in the water treatment industry or in aquariums. It is used against bacteria and parasites (fish disease), as a disinfectant as well as to remove odours (ie caused by the decay or organic materials or hydrogen sulfide – rotten egg smell). However, as this compound is very toxic, using the wrong dosage could result in killing fish life in an aquarium.
This low range Permanganate Check is ideal to establigh correct levels in water and aquariums.
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Ideal for on-site water testing
- Perfect test for koi pond and water garden enthusiasts
- Test strips are stored in a plastic container to protect them
- Ideal for quick and reliable test of water
- Accurate results are achieved in under one minute.
Suitable for: fresh water samples, including water from taps, wells, springs, boreholes, ponds, fish tanks, aquarium as well as rain water
Contains: 50 test strips
0, 0.05, 0.07, 0.1, 0.15, 0.2, 0.5, 1, 2, 3 ppm (mg/l)
Total Test Time: approx. 50 seconds
How to Use:
1) Dip one strip into a 50ml water sample for 30 seconds.
2) Remove and wait 15 seconds then match to the colour chart. Complete colour matching within 15 seconds.
Please note: Store in a cool, dry (below 32°C) place and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. No MSDS required. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids.
Made in USA
|Each kit contains:|
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).